Moon in Aquarius
Editors: If you only have a few sentences to add place them under Common Interpretation, otherwise go to Individual Interpretations. If the Common Interpretation is empty, please double post your article here as well.
â€œRepresents a middle-sized person, well made, and rather corpulent, brown hair, clear skin, and sanguine complexion. They are ingenious, affable, courteous, and inoffensive; a lover of curious and scientific studies, having much invention, and a person rarely guilty of unworthy actionsâ€
The Moon is a wanderer here, peregrine, with no essential dignity. Because this sign has to do with relationship with the masses, this individual usually seeks to belong to a group and draws emotional support from such alliances. Friendships are very important and give the native a feeling of security. Because Saturn is not relenting with regard to emotional matters, this individual may develop a level of detachment after experiencing a lack of emotional feedback in their early years. This is usually a defense mechanism against rejection. Ironically, this individual often attains a state of uniqueness without wishing for it because the Moon is dyadic (contrarial) in nature.
To add a link to your interpretation for this placement use the following format: [[Moon in Aquarius/Username]] - then click on the link to edit your page. Please see attributed articles for more information.
Famous People with Moon in Aquarius
- Prince Felipe de Bourbon Y Grecia, Prince of the Austuras, 30 January 1968
- Anne of Brittany, Queen of France, 25 January 1477
- William McKinley, 29 January 1843
- Marilyn Monroe, 1 June 1926
- Richard M. Nixon, 9 January 1913
- Zadkiel, An introduction to astrology by William Lilly. With numerous emendations, adapted to the improved state of the science. London: G. Bell, 1852, p. 316. Public domain text retrieved from www.sacred-texts.com