This section contains contributed delineations and suggested interpretations for specific types of placements. The objective is to obtain a body of interpretive knowledge that represents the best in the astrological community. Peer review and debate are encouraged on the article talk pages, and a "Common Interpretation" area is provided in most sections to allow for a place to represent a single consensus of all contributed suggestions. In order to be placed in this category an article must conform to the following:
- Any article containing delineations, partial delineations or guidelines on delineating specific configurations must either (a) be a page containing a "Common Interpretation" intended to be frequently edited and updated by numerous authors or (b) be an attributed article of the form articlename/username
- It must be written in a neutral point of view, although it may contain only one or a few possible ways of interpreting a placement or chart. In other words, it needs to strive to be unbiased and detached while at the same time it is understood that any personal interpretation is going to be subjective and restricted to the writer's own experience and observation. If it is not detached, relatively unbiased and written in a neutral manner it probably belongs under essays instead of here.
- It should be reasonably well written and based on observable data, personal experience or reliable published sources. Citations should be included whenever appropriate.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- [+] Group interpretations (2)
- [+] Horary interpretations (0)
- [+] Natal interpretations (4)
- [+] Predictive interpretations (4)
Pages in category "Interpretations"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.